Monday, June 27, 2011

4MAT

I am in my last Master's class for the summer. It is the last class and it seems to be lasting the longest. I have learned alot already about myself and my classmates. I have learned what type of learner I am and now I am able to explain some of my different habits.

I am a 3 and 1 learner in the 4MAT model. This means as a 3 learner I ask "How does this work?" My strength is action and getting things done. I have goals of productivity and meeting the standards. As a 1 learner I ask the question "Why?". My strengths are people skills and reflecting. My goal is to be involved in important issues and to bring harmony.

I can't wait to learn more about how I can use this information to help my students in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment